Big Picture Philadelphia works with Education Plus Health
to run a school-based health center at Vaux Big Picture High School. This health center offers a variety of services - even when school is closed!
- Schedule an appointment with School-based Health Center team Nurse Practitioner Melody Piranian and LPN Nakia Johnson for a physical, a sick visit, a flu shot, an STD or pregnancy test, COVID testing, and more. Students should complete the health center consent form (link at right) before seeing this team.
- Meet with HRC Coordinator Grander Smith for sexual health education and testing, condoms, giveaways, and more.
- Meet with Community Health Worker Nico Dominguez for asthma education, nutrition, behavioral health resources, health insurance, and other social needs.
For the month of September, the health center is open on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9a-11a and 1p-3p. Check back here for updated hours for October and beyond. Click the link below to make an appointment.
Click "SIGN UP" below!
EdPlus Health also provides on-site COVID-19 testing at Vaux BPHS. Students and staff with symptoms or exposure, and Vaux parents/guardians as needed, are eligible for this service.
If you are interested in this service, please complete these two steps:
- Click this link to complete an e-consent form for COVID-19 testing.
- Make an appointment by clicking SIGN UP button above.